Review: easyHotel Paddington, London.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 | |


Ahh yet.. another delayed review.

So back in April 2014, I was down in London and needed lodging.



Upon some research, I discovered "easyHotel", a budget hotel chain around London. There's branches at different parts of London, and they're all at pretty strategic/touristic locations. I opted for the Paddington branch as it was pretty central and convenient with eateries and supermarkets around, also that it had better reviews compared to the rest.. though the deciding factor was probably its cheaper price relative to the rest! It was a last-minute booking, so I was quite glad with its price - £78 for 2 nights stay in a double bedroom. Pretty sweet deal.

I would say I was surprised (in a good way). The place was easy to find, just 5 minutes or less from Paddington station. Check-in was swift and easy.





Please dont mind the messy bed, only decided to do a review after messing it up. In fact, it's actually really tidy.

This is a standard room with window. As you can see, there's a door leading to the corridor outside, and 90 degrees to it is the door leading to the bathroom.


Honestly, the room's really quite limited in space. But personally, it didn't matter much since I only needed a place to sleep and wash up.


And here's the window. In case if you're wondering, there's window blinds.

Oh and another thing I really liked was their luggage storage service. If my memory serves me right, it was £5 for first 2 pieces and £2 each additional one, regardless of size.

Do bear in mind that this hotel has no elevators, so if you have huge luggages it's better to opt for rooms on lower floors. And if you're a light sleeper, opt for a room that's not facing the streets.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience. If your budget is tight and you just need somewhere to sleep, I'd recommend this place. 


Address: 10 Norfolk Place London W2 1QL United Kingdom

Phone
+44 207 706 9911

Email: 
enquiries@paddington.easyHotel.com

Website: 
www.easyHotel.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment